Have you put off going to the dentist because it can be so expensive? This not only affects your smile today, but may lead to more serious and costly health problems down the road.
However, you can receive the care you need at a price you can afford … no more putting off visits to the dentist!
You can receive cash benefits for a wide variety of covered services — from routine exams to fillings to crowns. And you have a $0 annual deductible — that means less money out of your pocket.
Plus, you get all the perks of being part of our family:
• Dental insurance that helps meet your needs and budget — choose who you want to cover at a price you can afford
• Approved claims are generally paid within seven days — your bills can be paid quickly
• Our customer service representatives receive extensive and ongoing training — you get knowledgeable, experienced and friendly customer service
• I promise to be there to support your insurance policy — you’re backed by some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation
Benfits & Features
With our dental insurance, you can receive benefits for over 300 covered procedures:
• Preventive care — routine exams, cleanings, X-rays and fluoride treatments
• Basic care — fillings, simple extractions and dental repairs
• Major care — crowns, bridges, root canals, dentures and treating gum disease
In addition, you receive these guarantees:
• You choose your own dentist — go to the place that knows you best
• Coverage for all ages — help protect your whole family
• You can return your insurance policy within 31 days of it being in force for a full refund of your money — you have nothing to lose
Our dental insurance is real insurance protection — not one of those dental discount programs you often see on TV.
Once your protection is in force, you can receive:
• Coverage for over 300 dental procedures — from routine exams to fillings to crowns
• Up to $1,250 in benefits per person each year — with no lifetime limit on how much you can collect
• $0 annual deductible — you pay less out of your own pocket
• Immediate coverage for preventive care
• Coverage for basic care after six months
• Coverage for major care after 12 months
• Coverage for everyone in your family — choose the plan that fits you best (Individual Plan, Husband/Wife Plan, One-Parent Plan or All-Family Plan)
In addition, you can’t be turned down because of any existing dental problems.
You can learn more about your benefits and what they mean to you by reviewing a partial list of the covered procedures.
Want to learn more about our dental insurance? Check out the coverage details tab, or start your enrollment process now. (Details on costs and what is not covered are included.)
Insurance Policy Kinds: P150 (TX: P150TX)