Chances are, you may live a long life. If so, you may be more likely to have an extended illness or accident as you get older.
You’ve worked hard to keep your family and finances safe. But if you need care:
• Who will take care of you?
• How will you pay for your expenses?
• What will providing care do to your family and finances?
Long-term care insurance can help with all these concerns — so you can help avoid becoming a burden and help keep your independence, while still getting the care you choose.
You can customize a long-term care insurance policy to help fit your individual needs:
• Comprehensive — can provide the broadest amount of coverage, with benefits for nursing homes and other facilities, as well as home health care
• Facility — can provide coverage for nursing facilities and other facilities, with options to add home health care benefits. The addition of optional riders will require additional premium
• Home Health Care — can provide benefits for people who prefer to stay at home, including services for adult day care and hospice care
Learn how long-term care insurance can help protect your family and finances.
Insurance policy P145CC is intended to be non-tax qualified. Insurance policies P146CC/P147CC/P148CC are intended to be tax qualified.