Medicare Supplement insurance can help you pay bills Medicare may not cover (often called coverage “gaps”). This helps you keep more money in your pocket to spend on things you enjoy, not on medical bills.
• I offer a variety of options to help meet your needs and budget — contact me today to learn more
• Our all-new Innovative and Unique Option was developed to work hand-in-hand with Standard Medicare Supplement Plan F and helps save you money on premiums — you may also qualify for additional discounts that could save you even more money
• The VISTA Funder annuity works with your Medicare Supplement coverage to help make it even easier to pay medical bills
• I consistently receive some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation — we’ll be here to service your insurance policy
• Virtually no claims forms are needed — Medicare Part A and Part B claims are processed electronically
Benefits & Features
Medicare Supplement insurance works to help fill the gaps in your Medicare coverage. Depending on the type of coverage you choose, you can receive benefits for:
• Medicare deductibles, co-payments and coinsurance
• Hospital stays
• Skilled nursing facility stays
• Hospice care
In addition, every Medicare Supplement insurance policy comes with these guarantees:
• There are no network restrictions — go to the Medicare-approved doctor, hospital or specialists you want
• You have nothing to lose — you can cancel your coverage within 30 days of receiving it and get a full refund of your money
Plus, you may also be able to receive discounts on your premiums! An agent can explain all your money-saving options, so be sure to contact us for more information.
All insurance companies that sell Medicare Supplement insurance must offer the basic plan (Plan A). They may also choose to offer additional plans (Plans B-D, F, G, K-N).
Physicians Mutual Insurance Company offers Plans A, F, High Deductible F and G. We also have various discounts and an Innovative Option that works hand-in-hand with our standard Plan F to lower your premiums. Plus, if you add a VISTA Funder annuity with your coverage, you can earn interest on the money you save and get help paying some of your medical bills. A friendly Physicians Mutual Insurance Company agent can explain all your options, at no charge.
Select a Medicare Supplement coverage based on your needs. Consider a coverage option that includes the basic (Plan A) benefits, plus additional benefits you feel suit your personal needs. Depending on the plan you choose, you can receive benefits for:
• Medicare Part A deductible ($1,100 in 2010)
• Medicare Part B deductible ($155 in 2010)
• Medicare Part B excess charges up to the limiting charge
• Skilled nursing facility coinsurance
• Foreign travel emergency care
All insurance policies can provide these benefits:
• Inpatient care: covers Medicare Part A coinsurance, plus coverage for 365 days after Medicare benefits end
• Medical costs: covers Medicare Part B coinsurance (generally 20% of Medicare-approved expenses) or co-payments for hospital outpatient services
• Blood: covers first three pints of blood each year
• Hospice: covers Medicare Part A eligible hospice care and respite care expenses, $5 drug co-payment for pain medication and symptom management, and 5% coinsurance for inpatient respite care
Please read the Coverage Details for more information (this insurance has limitations).
Medicare Supplement Insurance Policy Kinds:
P020TX (Plan A)/P025TX (Plan F)/P026TX (Plan G)/P027TX (High Deductible Plan F); B345B